Our puppies are $2000 male or female + $162 tax.
We feed our puppies Nature's Domain Puppy food which you can find at Costco.
To switch the puppy to a new type of food, do it gradually over the course of a week or two to avoid digestive issues. We will provide a sample bag of food but it would be wise if you bought a bag to mix with the new food. Mix the 3/4 of Nature's Domain food with 1/4 of new food for a couple of days. Then mix half and half for the next two days, and so on.
To ensure that all of the puppies are eating well, we keep a dish with food in at all times. We recommend that you keep a feeding schedule for your puppy to make potty training easier. On the back of the bag of food, there should be a section with suggested feeding portions according to weight and age.
0-6 months old= 3-4 times per day
6-12 months old= 2 times per day
Over 12 months old= 1 time per day
If your puppy leaves by 8 weeks old it will have received 1 vaccination. We will provide a vaccination and health record for you to show your vet at the time of pick up.
The majority of puppies are born with dew claws, which is the "thumb" claw on the front paws of a puppy. We remove the dew claws when the puppies are a couple of days old.
For a detailed list click here to see our blog post on supplies.
We highly recommend that you get these supplements for your puppy/dog. We give this to all of our dogs and puppies.
NuVet Plus: Veterinarian Recommended and Scientifically Formulated to Provide Everything Your Pet Needs for Optimal Health!
NuVet Plus – A Taste Pets Love! Made with Real Chicken Liver.
How Does NuVet Plus Work?
· Combats free radicals and helps reduce the risk of many ailments that can strike your pet
· Promotes proper function of the immune system, cardiovascular system, bone structure, nerve systems, glands, organs, and more
· Protects against dangerous toxins and other harmful substances that pets encounter daily in the environment and in foods (many of which contain hormones, preservatives, meat by-products, pesticide residue, sugar, and allergens like corn and grain)
· Helps beautify the skin and coat with natural omega fatty acids that are unavailable from most foods and supplements because they are destroyed through heat treating (cooking)
Why Choose NuVet Plus?
· On the forefront of pet health since 1997
· Manufactured in a U.S. human pharmaceutical FDA- registered laboratory
· Natural, human-grade ingredients
· Strict adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
· Loaded with antioxidants, amino acids, herbs, vitamins, minerals, and more
· Cold-processed using a patented paddle-drying process to retain the rich nutrients found in each ingredient
· Safe for dogs and cats of all ages, including pregnant females
Insider’s Secret: NuVet products are not available in stores; they are distributed through educated and dedicated pet industry specialists. You can order directly from the manufacturer with a referral from us: 14261
Yes, we offer a 2-year health guarantee. In case of a genetic disease, we would offer a replacement. If you would like to see the contract go to Purchasing a Puppy tab and click on the health guarantee button.
If you are ready for a puppy from My Cavapoos we highly recommend you get on the waiting list in order to have priority in choosing a puppy. The wait can be as short as 2 months or as long as 6 months. To be placed on the waiting list, we require a $300 deposit. We will not be depositing your check until the puppies have been born and you've chosen a puppy. Once the puppy has been chosen, your deposit becomes non-refundable.
If once the puppies have been born and we don't have what you're looking for, you have the option of transferring your deposit to an upcoming litter or the option of canceling your deposit. If you decide not to transfer the deposit, we will simply shred your check and remove you from the list.
Please click here for more information.
Our average sized cavapoos, come from parents who are either toy or miniature poodles bred to a regular sized cavalier. Our small cavapoos come from parents who are toy poodles bred to a regular or small cavalier.
The weight differences are:
Average sized cavapoo 16-20+ lbs
Small cavapoo 10-15 lbs
Most of our pups will be average sized but once in a while we will have smaller sized cavapoos.
The main colors are Ruby, Black & Tan, Black & White, Apricot, Blenheim, Sable/Brindle, Tri, and Black.
We cannot know for certain what colors each litter will bring, but the pairing of the parents sometimes give us an idea as to what to expect.
Well there a few options:
The puppies are ready to go at 8 weeks old. If you need the puppy to stay longer at our home, there is a $10 per day fee that applies once the puppy turns 9 weeks old.
Yes, we do our best to deworm while the pup is with us but puppies mouth everything so it's very easy for them to acquire worms/parasites. Puddles, dirt, grass, sticks, floors, and shoes can be the source so it's good to upkeep deworming. We let our pups be happy and run around outside so even though we deworm there is always the possibility that they need an additional dosage once they leave our home. Perks of living in the country and by a lake! (ugh!) The great thing is that they are easy to treat. You can get a fecal test at the vet and/or deworm regularly.